I have a deep desire to help every body feel it’s best. Through massage and bodywork, I seek to help my clients by providing relief for acute and chronic pain, educating and assisting in treatment, recovery, and prevention of injuries as well as maintaining an optimal quality of life and activities of daily living.
- Wisconsin Licensed Massage Therapist (15034-146) – Fox Valley School of Massage
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Exercise Science and Health Promotion Program – University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Certified Exercise Physiologist – American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Certified Basic Life Support Instructor – American Heart Association (AHA)
- Certified Wellcoaches® Fitness Coach
- Certification in various fitness modalities such as Yoga, Barre and Aerial